Nick Musica founded Optics In LLC in September of 2019 to help start-ups, and small and medium-sized businesses scale their SEO, content and usability efforts.
He’s worked in the following industries: automotive, insurance and general finance, cannabis (CBD & THC), health and wellness, shipping, and more.
As a hands-on expert, I grow teams, lead efforts and get my hands dirty in the process. Here are a few highlights of those efforts:
- SEO traffic increased by 45% & affiliate revenue by 53% within 3 months of my joining CBDOilReview.org as the CEO.
- Increased SEO traffic from 85M visits to 185M visits a year over a 6-year period at DMV.org as the Director of Content & SEO.
- Resurrected Esurance.com out of a 5-year SEO slump to achieve a 30% market share of “car insurance” terms and 7% market share of “auto insurance” terms in the organic listings of Google.
You can see more of my background and work history on Linkedin.
Teaching & Speaking Engagements
- Taught a masters-level class on User Experience at NYU in 2010 which included SEO.
- Spoke about SEO at SMX in Germany in March of 2012.
- Spoke about SEO at SES (now ClickZ) in San Francisco in August of 2012.
Co-authored a book about SEO and web usability entitled When Search Meets Web Usability in April of 2009. It was published by New Riders in both English and Chinese.